Good Spirit Festival Tickets
09-11 March 2019, Bruny Island
Nayri Niara is an intimate festival experience and a limited number of festival tickets are available. We recommend purchasing online prior to the festival.
We are a community based not-for-profit group and rely on the investment and contributions of good spirited people to help create this special gathering. The purchase of your ticket will support ongoing programs that build the capacity of the local Aboriginal community to enliven and strengthen cultural expression and healing for all. You can make additional Donations to the good spirit work of Nayri Niara though the online ticket site.
- Adult Weekend Pass including Camping $195
- Adult Concession Pass including Camping $155
- Student (+15-21) Weekend Pass including Camping $50
- Child (0-15) Free – must be accompanied by an Adult
- Day Pass – Saturday or Sunday- No Camping $110
- Day Pass Concession– Saturday or Sunday- No Camping $80
- Bruny Islander – Resident of Bruny Island – $50
- Aboriginal Community Member – $50
- Intimate Experience Walking Country – Friday 8th March – $55
- Intimate Experience Lunch – Friday 8th March – $65
To honour the sacred nature of our gathering entry to Monday’s closing ceremony is Free.
IMAGE CONTRIBUTORS: • Paul Hoelen • Nikki Michail • Julie Lowe • Rob Blakers • Wayne Quillium • Rebecca Thomson • Joe Shrimpton